Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mission: James McAvoy


As most of you know, I will be leaving for a studyabroad in Wales in just a week and two days. During my awesome trip, I will also be spending a few days in London, where it will be my goal to find James McAvoy.

I will be one of those creepy stalker types, but I don't care.
It's James McAvoy!!!

Have you seen Atonement?
One of the most beautiful films I have ever seen, and I don't just mean the cinematography.
This film portrays how innocent mistakes can have dire consequences.
When I watch this movie, I am always reminded of the stupid things I have said or done that have hurt others. This film shows that there can be a way to find repentance even though it may be impossible to go back to.
So, not only is James brilliant in it as an actor (and gorgeous), but he is a part of a story that runs deep in emotions and meanings.
This, of course, just makes me love him even more!


Have you seen that last kiss in Penelope?

After seeing him in Chronicles of Narnia, I instantly fell in love. (Actually, I didn't really know it was James, since I hadn't seen any of his other movies at the time).
But when I saw Penelope (an alright movie, but the production design is fantastical), I became hooked.
Especially that last kiss!

My roommates didn't help me, either, when it came to subduing my passion for this man cause they are in love with him, too!
(Ahlin especially)
We've decided that he is the best kisser, Ever! Even though we have never actually kissed him...

Have you seen Becoming Jane?

A HORRIBLE Movie! Especially Anne Hathaway's accent.
Atrocious!
But, James revives it to be watchable.
So Sexy, he is. I don't know how he does it!
And that's about all I have to say about this movie. SEXY.


These are my ending thoughts on James. He's brilliantly: talented, attractive, and lovable.
Oh, so lovable!
And I am going to find him while I'm in London for those few days.... and maybe just gawk, but as long as I see him. haha! I am such a creepy.

1 comment:

  1. i approve of this post.

    give him a big huge kiss for me pleeease!
    except maybe not. cause he's married. and his wife is pregnant. we dont really want to mess anything up.

    or do we.... no.

    ReplyDelete