Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mission: Family Bonding

There is nothing like dinner at my parent's house Sunday afternoon.
When all of us get together, it turns into quite a party.

Sometimes we chat politically, most of the time we mock each other, sometimes McKenzie talks the whole time, and then other times its just complete randomness.

Once we were just sitting nicely at the table, and next thing we know my dad starts saying,
"I want a candybar. I WANT A CANDYBAR!"
Just like a little child. For no reason at all.
Priceless.

I've decided to make a documentary on this once-a-week event. I'm just gonna set up a camera and let it roll. perhaps I wont even warn anyone that I'll be filming.
I think this could turn out to be a really great project as we see the development, interactions, and situations each of us goes through.

So, when I get back from Wales (and madison will be back, too), watch out family cause my camera will be rolling:)

1 comment: