Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mission: Archuleta

So, here I am. Salt Lake airport, waiting.
Our flight is late by an hour, and that means we'll only have twenty minutes between connecting flights. Scary, I know. But we're just trying to stay calm.
Meanwhile, we, Talia and I, have been entertaining ourselves by filming things, watching videos online (free internet at the airport!), and what-not.
Then, while we were watching one of Talia's videos from her recent trip to Cali, I heard two people talking next to us.
Earlier, a missionary sat next to us (probably on his way out), and so I assumed it was some guy trying to buddy up to the new missionary, cause I know my dad likes to do that.
I turned to look who was talking anyways, just to see, and I was right. It was the missionary talking, but I was also wrong. It was not some guy. It was THE guy. The one all teenaged hormonal girls dream of seeing.
DAVID ARCHULETA!
But wait! Was is David Archuleta? Was I being silly? Was it my friend Jared who looks exactly like David Archuleta?

In fact, I was so unsure if it was David or not, that I had to go online to compare pictures of David and Jared.
I felt horrible that I didn't say hi to Jared, so I secretly hoped it was David Archuleta just for that reason.
But then, Jared is on his mission!
It couldn't be him!
But they look so alike!
I don't know!

Finally, after comparing pictures, I came to the conclusion that it was David Archuleta!
So, ha! you teenaged girls! In your face!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha oh my gosh that is the best story i have ever heard! i heart me some david.... mmhmmm

    ReplyDelete