Friday, June 25, 2010

Mission: Energy

I've only been in Edinburgh for two days, and it has already felt like a week.
We have been hiking here and there, and back to here over and over again. The first day we walked all the way from to the North East side of the city to the South East side, then back to the center, and then down to the North West side. It felt like two days just right there.
In fact, while passing a clothing store, I saw a really cute dress and said, "That looks like the one we saw yesterday." Talia then told me that that was only this morning.

My feet feel like they are slowly being massaged with hot coals. And I seem to have discovered a new set of muscles in between my shins and calves, and boy are they killing me! I don't know how I have survived today!
Actually, we ended up not taking the free city tour today because that would be another three hours of walking, and we decided that we were going to save our energy for the Ghost tour tonight.
Even while at Edinburgh Castle, we started to rush through exhibits in order to get back to the hostel so we could rest.
Hopefully I won't be as stupid in Ireland.

1 comment:

  1. man you are going to be so effing hawt when you get back! i didnt even know that it was possible for you to get any hotter!

    ReplyDelete