Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Broom Hockey

ICE HOCKEY!!!
I was not planning on going to this ward activity; I never go to these ward activities. However, after being pushed and pushed by my favs in apt. 4 and my roommates, I resisted the "temptation". Once I got in my room, though, I turned right back around. I had nothing else to do that night, so might as well go.

So, I went...obviously. It was fun. surprisingly, the ice wasn't slippery because they had roughed it up for us. I was really not expecting this. I decided to stay back by the goalie to help protect the net.
Unfortunately, the corner I was in had a whole section of smooth ice. I fell down sooooo many times! The next day I woke up with what you see in the picture to your left. This picture really doesn't do it justice. It's very beautiful, and, luckily, not that painful; just a little swollen.
I love bruises. They are such good stories!


Did I ever tell you about the time my boyfriend ran me into a wall? That was fun!

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you came and enjoyed yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that boyfriend running you into the wall story many times...

    ReplyDelete