Friday, October 29, 2010

NEW POST!

I don't really have anything to say. I'm just bored.

But since I'm writing a post anyway, I'll give you a little gift.


LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

I present to you A VERY POTTER MUSICAL!!!
My amazing, talented, good-looking, and sexy friend DJB introduced this to me a little over a year ago, and it has entertained me a numerous amount of times during those hardships I've had to face through sheer boredom.

Yes, it's long; it's a PLAY!
You don't have to watch it all at once. I didn't. In fact, it took me a couple weeks in order to find the time, but boy is it worth the time.

Here are the first five parts:

You're welcome










Now, keep on watching! The next part Harry writes a song for Cho Chang, but sings it to Ginny to test it out, and her name doesn't seem to work as well in the song. (Chris Atkin quotes it all the time).


Once you finish this, they have now added A VERY POTTER SEQUEL!
Youtube viewers loved A Very Potter Musical so much, that the same writers got together and wrote the sequel which goes back in time to Harry's first year at Hogwarts, so they can kill him while he's still fresh in the wizarding world.
With all the same actors from the first one, plus a few more, we now have characters such as: Umbridge, Lucious Malfoy, the sorting hat, the scarf of sexual preference, Lupin, and Sirius Black, Rita Skeeter!
Umbridge is my favorite!

Now, go and use up your valuable time by watching this!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! What do you think about Die Hard: The Musical?? Let's make it happen.

    ReplyDelete