Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dreads!

You watching American Idol? Well, I am
And a week or two ago, me and my bro were watching it, and we decided that we both want dreads (like the girl with the dreads on American Idol).

So, this sunday, while watching the Oscars, I started dreading my brother's hair. He looked silly since his hair was so short. We decided to redo them when his hair grew. (so...summer). I am reluctant to do it cause I don't want to shave my head when I'm done with them. What do you think? Should I get them? I really want them...but do I really?
Help me! Please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. NO! DO NOT GET THEM! THEY'RE UGLY! Valeen, if you get them, and you ask me how they look, I will not hesitate to reply, "THEY ARE HIDEOUS!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me or do they look like small varmits could be hiding in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong no. You know I love you, but a strong no.

    ReplyDelete