Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Late

Today, as I was getting ready in the morning, I decided that I hated what I was wearing. So, before I went out the door, I ran back upstairs to change. However, changing took ten minutes too long, so I was ten minutes late for class.

On my way up to campus, I remembered that class would probably start right away because we were going to finish Nanook of the North since we didn't finish last class. Now, I am worried. The worrying didn't last too long though cause I soon reached the classroom. I pulled on the door handle and all I got was a loud thud. The Door Was Locked! So now, I find myself sitting outside of my favorite class, listening to Nanook of the North soundtrack and writing this blog.

What a beautiful morning!

2 comments:

  1. What? Why was it locked? Do they seriously LOCK the door so that people who are late can't get in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor baby :( well, beauty is pain. even though i'm sure you looked great the first time because you always do!!!

    ReplyDelete