Friday, January 22, 2010

Alone!

So, here I am in the new semester of school, practically killing myself with classes, homework, money issues, work, and my musical. It's horrible cause I have no time to do anything anymore. I have to schedule my free time way ahead of schedule and even then its not for very long. For some reason, I feel like I am on an iceberg, slowly floating away from reality.

There are hardly any times when I'm with someone other than myself. Even during New Years Eve, I was alone....Now that was sad. I crocheted a scarf, made a puzzle, cooked an elaborate dinner, and watched two movies. At the end of this little celebration, I opened a bottle of sparkling cider and didn't even bother getting a glass. See what I mean? I need a life!

However, I am enjoying my classes. Today we watched Night of the Hunter.
this is one of the most intense movies I have seen. Whenever a preacher is actually a serial killer, it's bound to be creepy. Watch it!


1 comment:

  1. I still say we should do something one of these saturdays. You need to take a load off for a while and just have some FUN! In fact, I'm even going to call you tomorrow and maybe we can plan something.

    ReplyDelete