Sunday, December 6, 2009

CASTING

So, this weekend was CRAZY! I had my auditions for the musical short film I am working on with my friend David Jon Banks, called Cimmeria Grove. We had so much fun with it, and found some really great options for our characters. Now, we need to work on the script some more (friends and family are helping out with that), and then check out the footage from the auditions and cast our project. This is so exciting for me! Even though a lot of people aren't taking us seriously, we are taking ourselves seriously. This project is going to turn out to be amazing, and a lot of people will be surprised. It's easy to underestimate us. I get it. We are young in the film program, and this is our first big project. However, I feel that our skills are up to it. It's already turning out great, and we aren't even close to being done with the script even. I can't wait to start working on rehearsals. That, I think, will be the best part about this whole thing. Well, that's about all I have to report. See ya
and PS- don't mix carrots and M&M's in the same bowl. It doesn't end pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Jesijade? what the? is your middle name jade or something? or was that like jade espinoza?

    ReplyDelete